1) First Posted on Web in English – Feb. 1999
2) Reviewed by Web Guide Magazine, February 2000, p. 65.
Click here to read article
Mr. Klingon creates online tool for praying the
Included in the Living Web subject for Miracles (sometime in year
5) Included in
Buzzle.com review on Miracles 7/14/2000
6) Held first Ecumenical Rosary Telephone Conference call Dec. 3,
2000 (this call has been held three times a year thereafter)
click here for more details
7) Late 2001 - German version placed on line
8) Added to
Ultimate Catholic Library CD 2002 –
click here to purchase
9) 3/25/2002 Spanish version placed on line
10) 9/30/2002 Free Brochures were made available (will send up to 10
brochures anywhere in the world free of charge). To date, thousands
of free brochures have been sent out worldwide -click
here to order free brochures
11) Oct. 2002 Pope John Paul II adds the Luminous Mysteries to the
traditional rosary. Two of the new mysteries are EMR “miracles” -
(2) his self-manifestation at the wedding of Cana, and (4) his
Transfiguration. In his
Rosarium Virginis Mariae, the Pope states that the
traditional rosary is ecumenical.
12) 12/23/2002 French version placed on line
13) 3/1/2003 Nasrani
Church of the East
http://www.mishqana.org/ adds EMR to its regular liturgy
14) April 2003
requests are accepted by the web site. Each request is:
responded to by e-mail, prayed for by an EMR volunteer, posted on
Prayer Intentions Page, and included in those intentions we pray
over at our periodic
EMR conference calls.
15) 7/24/03 EMR featured in the article "Ecumenical Rosary" in
July 24th Hyde Park (NY)
Townsman. To read the article
16) 10/4-5/03 EMR was featured on the
"Rosary Hour" Radio Show.
This Polish language show, which airs on 40 stations in North
America, included the EMR in its discussion of the papal encyclical
Rosarium Virginis Mariae. For a transcript of the radio show
17) Oct. 2003 - Italian version placed on line
18) Oct. 2003 - Path Guy creates tool for praying
Ecumenical Miracle Rosary (but uses Apostles Creed)
19) Feb. 16, 2004 Spanish language brochures were made available.
These brochures will be sent anywhere in the world for free.
Free Spanish brochures can be ordered at
March 20, 2004 - Ecumenical Miracle Rosary was reviewed by
the Dallas Morning News. This review was later printed
in the Houston Chronicle, the Bryan-College Station (TX) Eagle, the Jackson (MS)
Clarion-Ledger, the Twin Cities (MN) Pioneer
Press, Faith and Values Media, the Birmingham News, the Mobile
Register, and the Ft. Wayne (IN) News-Sentinel.
21) April 10, 2004 - "The Growing
Protestant Mary" published in Today's Catholic:
22) April 17, 2004 - "Lutheran Hopes `Ecumenical
Rosary' Can Unite Protestants, Catholics"
article was written by Religion News and published in the Kansas
City Star, Ft. Worth Star-Telegram, New Orleans
Times-Picayune, Cleveland Plain Dealer, Staten Island Advance, Christian News, Traverse City (MI) Record-
Eagle, Katholiek Nederland,
Nederland Dagblad, IKON Kerknieuws (Dutch TV/Radio), Belgian Kirknet,
and The Lutheran:
23) July 22, 2004 - "Adapting the Rosary"
article was published in the Bismarck, ND Tribune:
24) December 20, 2004 - "Beads and Blessings"
article was published in US News and World Report: beadsandblessings.htm
25) Jan. 5th, 2005 - Portuguese version placed on line
26) January 29, 2005 - "Old Beads, New Twists" was published in
the Dallas Morning News; Miami Herald; San Diego Union-Tribune;
Orlando Sentinel; Providence Journal; Seattle Times; Ft. Wayne, IN News-Sentinel;
Ft. Wayne Journal Gazette; Sunbury, PA Daily Item; Hudson
Valley Times-Herald Record; Pueblo, CO Chieftain; Omaha, NE
World-Herald; South Bend, IN Tribune; Portsmouth, NH Herald News;
Lakeland, FL Ledger; Allentown, PA Morning
Call; Macon, GA Telegraph; Monterey County, CA Herald; Inland
Southern California Press Enterprise; Atlantic City, NJ Press;
Ventura County, CA Star; Albuquerque, NM Journal; Akron, OH Beacon
Journal; Stockton, CA Record; Columbia, MO Daily Tribune;
Spartanburg, SC Herald-Journal; Montgomery, AL Advertizer; Contra
Costa, CA Times; Bradenton, FL Herald; Holland, MI Sentinel and others:
27) April 27, 2005 - English version of the Ecumenical Miracle
Rosary brochure is updated and beautified. You can receive a
free version of the brochure by going to:
28) February 28, 2006 - "Get Lent"
published on Slate.com
29) August 28th, 2006 - Audio files
of the devotion were added to the "Miracles" section of the "Prayers
and Miracles" page. Click
here to go to the "Miracles" section and the audio files.
Do you have a suggestion for the Ecumenical Miracle Rosary? Please
let us know at